10 July 2015

The positive spirit of HOPE


We know the moments when we feel strong and confident. It’s the person only who can envision his/her entire life on hope and optimism when he is confident about himself/herself. Often hope downgrade us by telling our brain that tomorrow will be better but to make it more better we don’t give our best to our present. So much of hope is thus a negative trait too. It’s us and we have to decide how much we have to give effort and for what stuffs we should keeping our hopes alive.
Its been around an year I was far away from blogging. I missed the golden days to blog as I was busy in living an enjoying my previous year with a lots of memories to share which I didn’t. Now this year I have decided to live these days so that it will give my loved stuffs back. The first is writing and a lot more in the list to follow.
I remember When I was a kid I used to scribble down my every mistakes, achievements, gifts and a lot more things. I love to write but with every age went past by my side I lost the spirit to scribble down anymore. But now I got my strength back. And this let me keeping my hopes alive for the rest of my life. Now I knew as writing is always so creative for me. It get my brain running and thinking. I think I will use this as my weapon to fight stress, anger, anxiousness and a lot more emotions. And in return when everything will be passing by my side I will keep my nerves under my control to witness this change happening around me. Now I will try to control my surrounding and my emotions rather my surrounding and emotions controlling me.
Sometime writing give me a new perspective to see this world from my point of view. I feel like writing away my future in a diary and act according to my script so that I can do what I want and get what I want. And the best thing if this was possible I may become the next Chitragupt.
Its been so easy to create an entirely different world of your own with your words. Its like becoming the creator. That’s why I love this as writing fills me up with hope and optimism to get the innovative and creative ideas out of my mind. It gives existence to the thoughts. It gives soul to the words and life in papers. Hope and optimism thus stays in my life for my future to make things better in every steps and ages of my life. And after all being hopeful after your every efforts is what you can do and the rest is left on the almighty above.

No comments:

Post a Comment