10 July 2015

The First Girl


World’s best feeling will struck you when you are not alone which means there will be someone by your side for that moment. It can be all of a sudden and even a moment long awaited. Sometimes words don’t matter when you are with someone who doesn’t need the words to have a conversation, it can be just a warm presence to share few untold emotions. It can be a hug, a kiss, a cry for assurance, a sleep over the chest, overwhelmed eyes after seeing someone and god knows words too failed for lot of emotions. Being together is a gifted stuff to mankind which they can share by love, inspiration, possession and even in anger. Life’s true identity will be revealed when you are with someone to call the moment as being together with that someone.
I remembered the very first time when I was in love with someone and awaited a long time to listen the love words from her. From her side it was very complex but she knew I loved her from so long.
I Never have the courage to propose to my best friend to be my girlfriend. It was like you know everything about each other but no one has surfed the ocean of feelings one feel about love. And the worst thing she was in a relationship. So how can I, even in the nightmare, think to propose her. Moreover, Being a best friend I have to support her in her highs and lows. Days went past and gradually the distance between us get drifted far. It was then an evening, to be said as, when I haven’t speak a single word with her from past four months, she came to my house. She was angry and I discovered the reason was my silence for past few months. Our conversation started as friends meeting after a long gap. Well, it was actually a long gap. She shared about her past three months activities. And even the smooth going relationship was lacking something. She said she used to stay happy with her boyfriend if I was beside her. She used to share a lot when I lift her mood from being sad. She said most of her best days was when she was with my company. Within all these words from her mouth there was an worried mind inside me because my parents were in the next room to us. When every words met their end point she had nothing to speak, it was then her tears speaking to me. And then I hold her hand, not as friends always do, but this time I felt completely different. And I realized the true meaning of love.
Love is not what you will keep as a trophy inside your home. It’s not like owning someone for the rest of our life. Love is there when you are together someone you love and even if it is for few hours, days or years it’s worth cherishing. That’s what being together means. Being together can heal pains, being together gives power and strength. Being together can teach you the true feeling of love. Being Together is Bliss. So live it and be together to live this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment