17 July 2015

A Visit To Past

                At first it was a few seconds in call when I was with you, that you don’t even remember. Second it was you and your family and me with my army green coloured blazer hanging in my hand and a lit up face after getting that new. Then I felt overwhelmed when I discovered you have my number from my elder sister. And then what, I waited for you to start the flow of chats but I never get any ring on my phone from you. I could not resist anymore and don’t have the patience to wait for your call and then I just took your number and called you one night. I didn’t judge you. But yeah, with every person adding in my contact list I felt resourceful, so as when yours number I saved I felt I added a person in my life as a possible future friend.
                Then things went as usual like every other day but I have few times to call you once in a few months. They passed and we were nowhere, I mean, we were not even friends then. Just someone I have to call as I have her number as just a contact in my phone.
                Things Change, I invited you for a ride and then the unstoppable chats followed after that day. The rush in our bloods to connect and the charm of each other’s presence was something different. Though you are straight in your words that you felt about me in your heart but for me it was too quick to start. I ate your head for so long hours but at the end when you were fried up with my shattering words of uncertainties you were still intact in your heart about the feeling it had for me.

And then It Happens  and we have now just had our two anniversaries completed.


                Things will change and it had already shown us the trailer but there are lot more to discover and certainly sure we will be together to witness that in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment