8 August 2015

The Things We love The Most

Surprises, who doesn't love those.
Everyone in this world keep waiting for them for years.
They can be anyone like parents, friends, siblings, can be anyone.
And if you are in a relationship then those are the moments to live for.
Those are the moments to cherish your partner. To assure them they are present in this big world, living somewhere with memories and emotions. To make you happy for few hours to charge your battery of happiness. To show that even they can give surprises (for someone who didn't tried these for years). And finally, to share some times, the love words, the hugs, kisses and a lot more stuffs unexplained.
    So today from my treasure box called love I received a surprise, and that was after years, to be precise after two and half years from the first surprise. And what was the first one, it was a birthday present of Paulo Coelho's novel and lots of chocolates with a greeting card matching with my nature. There was a second one too but was on expected date as the first one, My Birthday. And today I was blessed to have another one, thank god it's not my birthday.
   Today she presented herself in front of me all of a sudden from Bangalore to Hyderabad. And yeah, I was amazed and surprised and as always she looks pretty and graceful. I must mention that some surprises are best when we need that a lot. And so as when I was in her memories from past few days, she gave me the gift I wanted in the moment, her presence with me. And the lovely moments we always desired for. We shared some hurtful lines, some bizarre thoughts, some love pranks, some emotional feelings and a lot hugs.
    Tonight ended with her departure back to home and one of the many days when I cared for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment