28 March 2015

A New Change A New life again

Time moves on, it changes every second,  So as humanity and every person living under the sky. There’s always a new life to live if we decide to start it. If we want to make better tomorrow we have to improve and change ourselves at present. With everything new ahead of us we have to stick with better changes.
For me the new start much earlier but I failed to recognise because I don’t have the mind to see and feel the changes growing inside of us. The first time I realised this , I was a sixteen years boy. Tuitions, studies, sports and dreams I was just into all these and if I mention friends , who were they, I don’t even know them. I used to be a nerd in that. Making friends was not my cup of tea. But after Matriculation a lot changed. May be everything had changed , no more old companions, tuitions, teacher, not even the set of dreams or the sports we used to play earlier. A set of personality change hit me and I accepted that gracefully.
I made friends , later, and they became friends for lifetime and are with me till now . I got involve with relationships of mine and my friends . Started to care , love and sharemy feelings with others. Achieved unregretful  moments of fun and joy.
The changes that affects life takes time to get into us . For me it wasn’t a sudden change that carved me out of blues. It was my friendly space giver attitude which I carried in my life further ahead. And then in engineering I chose to learn something different. I chose to motivate people to lead a life chosen by a few. Those few  who are different. Those few who want to change . To change for a reason , for good and for our own success. Amid these changes I learned to dress well for every occasion. I learned to be a public speaker . I even learned how to express and impress. I learned marketing and economics and a lot more in this list.
It was my graduation years when I carved myself for the future mind set. I made a to-do list for the rest of my life. It was that I termed as my life which I lived in my graduation years. And when these were gone I still believe I am living a new life again. I cut off myself socially and just did the stuffs I wanted to do always. This is my year so took a gap after my graduation years  and started exploring my times. I travelled to places for me and my experiences . I visited peoples, all year long, whom I loved. I learned cooking for my living and tastes. Amid these I got through an interview as per my technical knowledge and now I am just waiting for the joining letter to come. Yeah I am now placed in one of the top 50 reputed companies of the world.
And once again I’ll start a new life as starting a new life is always the changes you want in yourselves. Be ready to face it and get it in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment