31 March 2015

Together with my family

I bet none of us remembered the very first day of our kindergarten or play school . That was the day, may be when most of us cried for going away from our parents. But what was their in our life ahead. The journey started then and we made ourselves comfortable with the strangers. And those were the days when we were being together as friends. We always need a companion or a group to share, care, love, support , cheer for being together in grief, loss, happiness, achievement, success and struggle.
    Being together is the best feeling we ever have. They can be our parents, friends, spouse, kids, co-workers and even strangers sometime. Here every individual is unique and alone in their head but still we want to be like others and went to live with others . We can even change for them to best fit with their company. We do that to live together with them. Most of us have our memorable days when we are with others as nobody can live or move ahead in our life all alone. We need others in every phase of our life.
Enough of the facts now . I know for me till graduation I don’t remember any day being together means something with my family. Everyday was same , nothing special seems to me in my family. It’s after my graduation years I realised what family matters. Being together with them was never so memorable with my parents. It was me who searched togetherness in my friends and even strangers. But now I know what their presence means to us.
Yeah, I have a lot of memorable days with my friend, love, co-workers and a lot more people. But this gap year made me realise how a day can be memorable for lifelong. It was this I felt closed to my parents more. This year I got the best days of my life with my parents.
I remembered I was at my uncle’s house during the winters and in an emergency due to some reasons they have to come here to the countryside, the typical indian village. It was very late at night around 2:00 a.m. when I went to receive my mom and dad from the station. It was around eleven months I haven’t seen them. And the moment I saw them walking out of the train the cold around me vanished. I felt myself fresh and new. I hugged my mom and I was more than happy at that moment. We had some tea and two more hours ride back to our uncle’s home. For the entire two hours I was asleep by resting my head on my mom’s shoulder and holding her hand. God knows how I felt at that moment. I was missing that for years. It was those two weeks that gave me tremendous confident, power and the mind set to achieve anything in my life. Those were my best days of this winter. We were me and my family with my uncle’s family together. Those days gave me meaning and power of being together. And eventually I cracked an interview between those days, that’s how I judged my confident and success as the result of my family together with me.
We live for the people with whom we live together. Make it best and let it be your strength.

https://housing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment