29 January 2013

It Happens

 Wrapped my heart beneath a soiled cover, I never look again to love ever. I thought I came over the road to not fall in love ever. There was time when I suggests my friend to think before going in relation with anybody. As the popular phrase " Fools Falls in Love", I too strongly believe in that. Never concerned of the fact that its not me running the world, there's someone up there holding the strings of every life. Followed my untrodden ways, kept the feelings within me every time, love everyone as I say so that I may not stuck in one ever. Lost in loving this world I forget about ONE. The ONE ignoring itself for quite every time, never having something of its own in its life, searching for smile in everyone's laugh, he always tried to be a giver of love. The ONE is the ONE laying these words over your world, making you read his feelings and his life's big event. That was me at last, the ONE who never think of this before and , I guess, not after this anymore.

    There's a heart felt for this one geek. A girl changed the world of this ONE  changed his priority tally, and made him think what he have never think of. She shows him the path of love with her support for the life beyond this time. A girl so frank, more than the ONE, put up her love through her words. Then the ONE, me at last, having some feeling about her in fact but never dares to tell anyone, holds her hand and proposes her right before the exams.

    Its really different, the feeling of love, the purity of nature the goodness within all and the breeze so fine passing after the face of mine, with every step I proceed I know there's someone with me every time. Special I am and so perfect for her, she told me that which I never dream for. I am the lucky boy got her in my arms and thinking of never to loose her after the courage she gave me with her presence. So this I am enjoying now, the every moments of love with her. The cute n sweet face I always desired for is here before me holding my hands and I am loving her under the shades of the nature.
                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment