19 December 2012

Try Friendship__!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
There's a lot of strangers all around me
          Some became friends and rest remained classmates
For the search of a friend too close to me
          I am missing the present with my classmates.....

They may be good for the relation called friends
          But I have missed the starting past with them
I too was guilty for not approaching them as friends
          And today I realised I was far apart from them....

As I step into my flashback
         similar days were eight years back
All alone like a nerd and a topper
          Now I am a prominent backbencher...

A ray of hope is still in my heart
          I may possibly creep into their hearts
As alone I can only think this
          Lets god bless me by a friendly bliss..

2 comments: