24 November 2012

The Lost Identity

Wonderful , the two creatures made by god . One is man and other is woman involved . Over Six Billion they are in the world. Still in their own way they differ . Why should I tell you everyone's story , let me tell you only my class' case study. A few more too whom I met as a stranger and now we are hanging together, some hangovers, some Cafe' Coffee Day moments and some other street fun altogether. I left a lot of them and getting some new one too. Some became friends and the others remain only classmate.

        Classes, assignments were scheduled but the backbenchers always broke the rule. High attendance , low attendance and even no attendance became the identity of students. Still some nerds are busy in their notes. A few in playcards and a few more in phones. Some burning fats for a Hunk like shape and some in the sake of body fitness. Manicure, Pedicure and Facials and our beauty girls are fine all again. Their attitude are so high that we are nowhere in their sight. I admire the beauty they keep and even criticize for their mindset so cheap. Oh , I forgot the universal  law that everyone of us have some flaw. Even I am not perfect from the fathom of my heart. As you all know I am nowhere in my class.

        The thing I cherish is the innovation of your minds. Make it large and show it to the world. For these things, that may be a laughing stuff for others. But believe in yourself you can make your way better. Never start a relation whom you can't hold on forever. Because quitting is never an option for a respectful future. Forget the past that makes you weak as successful persons never sticks to failures. Start something from the moment called now. Never rely on others ask yourself to do HOW. From this ocean of peoples, a lot will make you suffer and someone will surely support. You too have the ability to initiate but after that you should never deviate. So flip some ideas of your mind and just start it now to make you shine. Ignite the fire in you and start discovering the Lost Identity In You . . .

        A few words for those who tolerated my non-sense, As they might know about my innocence. THANKS to you who supported me whole-heartily and even to you who ignored me readily.

No comments:

Post a Comment